About Me

My photo
I'm the author of four books: Warrior SOS, The Work of Death, Together Forever, and Leaders Wanted. I'm in the doc film Please Remove Your Shoes. I've blogged for The Washington Times, and I write for Guns.com. I've worked for the high-profile U.S.-led Roadmap to Mideast Peace in Israel and Palestine. I've also worked as a SWAT team leader, a Federal Air Marshal and a sole-source training instructor on a classified contract with a U.S. government customer. My master's degree is in Military Studies and terrorism. I'm a former noncommissioned and commissioned Army officer, with service in Iraq. I've been Scuba diving and skydiving; I have trained with members of the U.S. Olympic Ski Team, and I'm an FBI-trained crisis negotiator. My interests lie in helping others and in strengthening America through inspiring moral courage, government fiscal responsibility and accountability, and maintaining principles that have made--and will continue to make--the United States of America a blessed and prosperous country. I'm a father of six, a husband, and a police officer. I reside in Utah, and I'm a Mormon. See also https://jeffreydenning.wordpress.com.

January 30, 2014

Buy Warrior SOS, the book on Amazon today!

Do you want to know what war is really like? 

Are you struggling with your military experiences?  Is someone you know struggling?  

Warrior SOS: Interviews, Insights and Inspiration available on Amazon full of incredible interviews from amazing people.  Each chapter highlights the stories of those who have struggled with PTSd or other challenges of war.  From care givers to operators, each page will tug on your emotional heartstrings.  Warriors will find hope and healing when reading about the PTSD and TBI from the crème de la crème of military Special Operations.  Warrior SOS, the book, highlights some of the following profiles: 

  • US Army Special Forces operators on Special Mission Units, 
  • US Navy SEAL,
  • A USAF triple amputee survivor,
  • WWII survivor of the Battle of the Bulge, 
  • Lead expedition guide for Soldiers to the Summit, 
  • US Marine and survivor of the US embassy bombing in Beirut,
  • Veteran SWAT operators and experienced police officers with military experience, 
  • The struggles of a humble caregiver, and the faith of a widow, and many more. 

In short, Warrior SOS details the war experiences of military veterans in their own words, with a focus on faith, healing and recovery. Combat veterans of Afghanistan, Iraq and other wars courageously share their stories of tragedy, injury, and post-traumatic stress (PTSD). Veterans, as well as family members and advocates, tell how war has changed them and offer suggestions to help heal the combat wounded soul.

To read amazing interviews with warriors, check out Warrior SOS: Interviews, Insights and Inspiration, the book on Amazon.com. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D3WO7VK


No comments:

Post a Comment