About Me

My photo
I'm the author of four books: Warrior SOS, The Work of Death, Together Forever, and Leaders Wanted. I'm in the doc film Please Remove Your Shoes. I've blogged for The Washington Times, and I write for Guns.com. I've worked for the high-profile U.S.-led Roadmap to Mideast Peace in Israel and Palestine. I've also worked as a SWAT team leader, a Federal Air Marshal and a sole-source training instructor on a classified contract with a U.S. government customer. My master's degree is in Military Studies and terrorism. I'm a former noncommissioned and commissioned Army officer, with service in Iraq. I've been Scuba diving and skydiving; I have trained with members of the U.S. Olympic Ski Team, and I'm an FBI-trained crisis negotiator. My interests lie in helping others and in strengthening America through inspiring moral courage, government fiscal responsibility and accountability, and maintaining principles that have made--and will continue to make--the United States of America a blessed and prosperous country. I'm a father of six, a husband, and a police officer. I reside in Utah, and I'm a Mormon. See also https://jeffreydenning.wordpress.com.

July 21, 2012

Police Officer Shot, but Survived. Police Officer Prayer

In May 2012, a CHP officer shot in the hand and the vest by an evil would-be assassin. 'Couldn't upload the radio traffic audio, unfortunately, but the officer was calm and reported all the necessary information to the excellent 9-1-1 operator. He did so while pursuing the suspect until his tire went too flat to pursue further.



A Police Officer's Prayer
author unknown

Oh Almighty God,
Whose Great Power And Eternal
Wisdom Embraces The Universe,
Watch Over All Policemen and
Law Enforcement Officers.
Protect Them From Harm
In The Performance Of Their Duty
To Stop Crime, Robberies,
Riots And Violence.
We Pray, Help Them Keep
Our Streets And Homes Safe
Day And Night.
We Recommend Them To
Your Loving Care
Because Their Duty Is Dangerous.
Grant Them Your Unending Strength And
Courage In Their Daily Assignments.
Dear God, Protect These
Brave Men & Women,
Grant Them Your Almighty
Protection,
Unite Them Safely With Their
Families After Duty Has Ended.
Amen.



To read amazing interviews with warriors, check out my book Warrior SOS: Interviews, Insights and Inspiration, the book on Amazon.com. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D3WO7VK

No comments:

Post a Comment