About Me

My photo
I'm the author of four books: Warrior SOS, The Work of Death, Together Forever, and Leaders Wanted. I'm in the doc film Please Remove Your Shoes. I've blogged for The Washington Times, and I write for Guns.com. I've worked for the high-profile U.S.-led Roadmap to Mideast Peace in Israel and Palestine. I've also worked as a SWAT team leader, a Federal Air Marshal and a sole-source training instructor on a classified contract with a U.S. government customer. My master's degree is in Military Studies and terrorism. I'm a former noncommissioned and commissioned Army officer, with service in Iraq. I've been Scuba diving and skydiving; I have trained with members of the U.S. Olympic Ski Team, and I'm an FBI-trained crisis negotiator. My interests lie in helping others and in strengthening America through inspiring moral courage, government fiscal responsibility and accountability, and maintaining principles that have made--and will continue to make--the United States of America a blessed and prosperous country. I'm a father of six, a husband, and a police officer. I reside in Utah, and I'm a Mormon. See also https://jeffreydenning.wordpress.com.

March 1, 2012

The passing of yet another warrior: Dale McIntosh (USMC, Force Recon)


Dale McIntosh, Utah native, former Force Recon Marine-turned private security contractor has passed. Warrior SOS expresses heartfelt condolences to his surviving family members, many of whom have already passed and therefore he is currently embracing in heaven.

Dale and I spoke frequently after the unexpected passing of his brother, Blake. It really tore Dale up inside.

Thank you to the anonymous posting on the blog we did on behalf of Blake to notify us of Dale's passing. Subsequently, a search on Facebook confirmed Dale's passing. So far, according to what's written, the investigation is on-going.

Dale will be missed tremendously.

One of the last posts he wrote was that of any true warrior would value:

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."

-FDR

http://www.westminstercollege.edu/westminster_in_the_news/index.cfm?parent=4597&detail=5880&content=6029

7 comments:

  1. RIP brother. See you on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much love for this man! I will miss you Dale! So grateful for the time I knew you. You touched my life deeply and will be soo deeply missed!

      Delete
  2. RIP Dale. Good to know you. JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Dale. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news on the location/time of the service?

    Dale was a good man and I would like to pay my respects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care buddy, I know it must have hurt a lot more than you thought it would. RIP

    ReplyDelete